Posted by John | Posted in Jailbreak iPod Touch Versions | Posted on 22-07-2011
One of the greatest reasons seen to jailbreak iPod Touch 2G 3.1.3 is to improve the features that come with the original device. Other than the Web Safari Browser’s Web apps, the original iPod Touch was observed to be lacking in apps and email. It also had other deficiencies such as the lack of volume buttons, no camera, no speaker and no Bluetooth.
You may wonder why you still need to jailbreak your device when you are already happy with the features that come with your original purchase. Here’s the answer – if you want to break free from boredom and everything that’s boring, then there’s a need for you to jailbreak.
The Benefits of Jailbreaking Your iPod Touch 2G 3.1.3:
• First and foremost, you get to enjoy third party applications once you jailbreak your iPod. Meaning, you just don’t depend on Apple anymore for apps or themes. This time, you get to be unique – not generic.
• Next, you also get to customize the looks on your screen by using either Customize or Summerboard. This could only mean one thing – your device won’t look like the iPod Touch that your office buddy has!
• If you are a gamer at heart, then your heart will swell at the very thought that you will be able to play with more games than ever before!
• Contrary to common belief that you will void your warranty when you jailbreak iPod, the thing is, you can jailbreak and then restore the original settings without the Apple people knowing about it. So, when you are ready to go back to your original factory settings, then all you have to do is to restore everything and you have nothing more to worry about.
So, are you ready to jailbreak your iPod Touch 2G 3.1.3?
• Download iTunes version 9.0.3 and then install it.
• Download Redsn0w 0.9.4 for Windows or Mac and then download also the iPod Touch firmware 3.1.2. Don’t think that you’re reading it wrong, just continue…
• Connect your device to the PC and then run iTunes. Now it’s time to update your iPod to firmware 3.1.3.
• As soon as your device has been updated to the OS 3.1.3, it should be ready for the jailbreaking process.
• Run the Redsn0w file making sure that you use Redsn0w 0.9.4 to jailbreak your iPod Touch 2G device.
• Click on the Browse button and then use the firmware 3.1.2 file since Redsn0w 0.9.4 won’t be able to recognize OS 3.1.3.
• As soon as the firmware is verified by Redsn0w, hit the Next button.
• Click on all your desired options but for this guide, let’s just choose Cydia for now.
• Select all the custom logos and then hit Next.
• Read the instructions and then put your device on DFU mode.
• In DFU mode, Redsn0w should be able to jailbreak your iPod Touch.
• After the jailbreaking process is done, your device will need to reboot.
• You have now, in your hands, a successfully jailbroken iPod Touch 3.1.3.
If all this seems complicated to you, then there’s no need to worry. There is a software solution that is dedicated to do this task in just minutes:
This is one hundred-percent safe so you won’t have to worry about risking your iPod Touch 2G. Whether you have a Mac or Windows OS, this software is sure to work perfectly. And with over a hundred thousand users, you should be ascertained that this, indeed, is the leading jailbreaking software in the market today.
Don’t be confused with the jailbreaking process any longer. Visit: Jailbreak iPod Touch 2G 3.1.3 Software.
Now that jailbreaking is legal, you should at least get your hands on the most effective solution. If you want to jailbreak as many iPod devices as you can, then this is the answer to your wish. Just purchase, download, use, and then enjoy the jailbroken gadget! ‘Cool ain’t it? Visit: How To Jailbreak iPod Touch 2G 3.1.3