Posted by John | Posted in Jailbreak iPod Touch Versions | Posted on 22-07-2011
When you want to jailbreak iPod Touch 1.1.5, then you are already accepting the fact that you can’t make do with accepting the fate that is dictated by Apple. This company controls the apps that you get to install on your device, which hardware functions you get to use, and many other things. With the legalization of jailbreaking and unlocking phones and other devices, you are now free to do as you will.
The Technical Term Called Jailbreaking
To jailbreak a device is to enable it to run code or programs, even system modifications which haven’t been approved by Apple. This literally goes back to those times when there were still no apps for iProducts and then a group of hackers decided to exploit the situation and this gave birth to the installation of apps on devices.
The Advantages of a Jailbroken iPod Touch 1.1.5
• Cracked apps (meaning, you get to use the apps that weren’t pre-assigned by Apple).
• You get to download themes from Cydia.
• You can also change the sounds and even the way the keyboard looks.
• Jailbreaking your iPod Touch will make it look unique even when it sits side by side, in a row of the same models of iPod.
Basically, jailbreaking your iPod Touch means you are changing the fundamental aspects of the device’s system. You will notice that the tools are generally great more so if you follow directions with care. If anything goes wrong, and here’s where you’re supposed to be warned – then you might brick your device and even suffer from data loss.
A Simple Jailbreaking Method
• First, you need to hook up your iPod Touch to the computer that you’re going to jailbreak this device with. Use your USB cable to connect them both.
• Next, you need to open iTunes at its latest version.
• Click on your device at iTunes.
• Click Restore (if there are any sort of media on your device).
• A small box should open and would ask you if you would want to restore from backup. Just click on Don’t Back Up.
• Yet another small box should appear and this time, click on Restore.
• Next, go to Google and then type in Ziphone.
• Just click on the Ziphones blog and then scroll down to click on Download (Main).
• You will be presented with 2 choices on the following page. Download Windows or Mac according to what OS you are currently using.
• Save the file, preferably, on your desktop. Close the page and then look for the file, save it, then unzip.
• Choose the settings which you would want and then exit from this window.
• Now, go to the unzipped file and then click on Jailbreak iPod.
• Just relax and wait for the jailbreaking process to finish.
• Turn your device on then click on Installer which should be there by now.
• Proceed to Install>Go to All Packages>then Scroll down until you get to see the BSD subsystem.
• Just install and you should now see BossTool.
• Install this, too, and then turn your device on once more.
• Look for the BossTool icon on the screen and then click on it.
• Click on Free Disk Space>and now on Move Fonts.
• You can now download many apps, games, themes, etc.
Is this simple guide far from simple for you? Then you should depend on the number one software solution when it comes to jailbreaking your device:
Don’t think that you’ll get to lose the original features of your device, in fact, you get much, much more for jailbreaking it. This is a software that does the jailbreaking job with ease as you literally don’t have to worry about memorizing the above steps just to finally free your iPod Touch!
There is nothing more safe and trustworthy than this software. Visit: Jailbreak iPod Touch 1.1.5 Software.
Jailbreaking is always beneficial for the user. If you want no less than the best features and apps, then you should free your device ASAP. Visit: How To Jailbreak iPod Touch 1.1.5